Tuesday 19 November 2013

Kind review sent to my email




Hi Tam,

 

I trust you and your team of lovely ladies are well.

 

I want to say thank you for writing the book.

 

I have read it from cover to cover and it will now move on to my daughters:

Julia and Maria.

 

Every single story was so inspiring and motivational.

Each one of you showed determination and passion in everything that was thrown at you and you all came out winners.

 

It is very humbling to have been able to have crossed your paths and I believe in life that every thing happens for a reason.

Every individual that crosses my path was meant to pass through and become a part of my life’s journey.

 

Reading your book only emphasized how strong the will of the mind to get to the end can be and this I had experienced on one of my many hikes of which, one of them was climbing Point Lelan (Mt Kenya).

How, although I ended up with altitude sickness and had to stay back one day, I was determined to get to the top .

I succeeded in summiting one day ahead of my collegues.

 

But the most important thing for me was the people who helped me.

Charlie my porter and Bernard the guide.

They became my friends and we still communicate.

 

On ending, I want to say on behalf of the team at Co.fi Brooklyn, thank you for choosing us to launch  your book.

And I hope that this is going to be one of many and that we can grow to do something together for charity as well.

 

Keep well and keep going strong.

 

Fondest regards,

Helen Charalambous.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment